About This Course
Is statistics a driving force in the industry you want to enter? Do you want to work as a Marketing Analyst, a Business Intelligence Analyst, a Data Analyst, or a Data Scientist?
In no time, you will acquire the fundamental skills that will enable you to understand complicated statistical analysis directly applicable to real-life situations.
Modern software packages and programming languages are automating most of these activities, but this course gives you something more valuable – critical thinking abilities. Computers and programming languages are like ships at sea. They are fine vessels that will carry you to the desired destination, but it is up to you, the aspiring data scientist or BI analyst, to navigate and point them in the right direction.
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
- People who want a career in Data Science
- People who want a career in Business Intelligence
- Business analysts
- Business executives
- Individuals who are passionate about numbers and quant analysis