About This Course
I can guarantee you will not find another such comprehensive introductory course on hypothesis-based problem solving – the top consulting firms’ technique of choice on all kinds of business consulting engagements.
With the content in this course I would like to introduce you to the topic of business problem solving. Provided you find this introduction helpful, I would be delighted to welcome you to my more advanced courses that I intend to publish soon. They will build on the knowledge from this course in order to develop further the topics covered here.
You will understand and appreciate the problem solving technique used by the top consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain and Strategy&
At the same time you will get acquainted with how business and consulting projects ought to be structured
You will master the basic knowledge on hypothesis-based problem solving that will let you proceed to more advanced courses on solving business problems
In effect, you will be able to impress either your boss or your interlocutors at business case interviews
- This course is designed to be an introduction to the topic and no prior knowledge nor experience is required. Nevertheless, an understanding of the basic principles that govern business organizations will let you grasp the concepts I present here quicker.
- Applicants to consulting firms studying for case interviews
- Junior analysts and consultants starting their consulting career
- Entrepreneurs starting their adventure with business
- Managers, project managers and project team members who solve business problems in their workplace
- Students (especially those attending business schools)
- Everyone interested in learning a problem solving technique used by the top consulting firms