Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less
Last Update May 13, 2021
0 already enrolled
About This Course
If you’re someone who has a LOT on their plate and wants to find a system to handle it all, but who also craves downtime for yourself, this course is for you.
In this course, I distill all of the content, strategies, techniques and skills that I acquired, developed and implemented over 15+ years managing Operations and HR in start-ups (and that I use daily with my clients in my time-management coaching practice) into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for anyone looking to get more out of their time.
Master the techniques, strategies, tips and hacks to get everything done…without the stress.
Build a personalized productivity system so you can feel, and truly be, on top of it all.
Create and maintain a task-list system (for work and home) where balls are not dropped, nothing is forgotten or overlooked, and that allows your brain to focus on your work, instead of remembering the to-dos.
- Be generally computer literate (ability to use spreadsheets and docs, ability to download an app on your phone, etc.)
- Be interested in improving productivity so that you are able to do more of what you want, and less of what you don't
- Be ready to put in the work to change and transform your work/life balance
- Employees or working parents who feel unorganized, overwhelmed, or stretched thin
- Managers/executives who are learning to handle their own work and be effective leaders at the same time
- People who are having trouble creating the right balance in their lives
- This course is NOT for someone with a rote job who doesn’t employ a lot of self-direction during the day or someone who has a system that is already working really well for them.
Write a review
Write a review
Duration 21.3 hours