Library ProfileJanuary 2, 2023 2023-01-02 10:53
Cultivate reading culture, to make knowledgeable, Smart, Update person through reading.
Find a user satisfaction, Spread the knowledge, Keep updates current information.
Objectives of the Library:
- To store quality of book selection and develop useful resources.
- To aware users proper use of resources.
- To maintain resources along with cleanliness of entire library.
- To help the users in upgrading their knowledge and information.
- To provide reading materials enhance slow learners and advanced learners.
- To provide effective and efficient service to user.
- To use social media provide remote areas user.
About the Library:
Welcome to the Konkan Unnati Mitra Mandal’s, Vasantrao Naik College of Arts, Commerce and Barrister A. R. Antulay Science College Mhasala Library established in 1990. The College was run a small chawl (Undre Chawl) near Pabhra Phata. Library was started very countable text books and two racks, 5 magazines and 4 news papers. Then College shifted to new building. There was fresh air, specious place, and Peaceful environment. Our library growing every year with well maintained. Today we cross 11 thousand Books and near about 27 Journals, e-journals for subscribing N-List from INFCIBNET.
We maintain quality also redder satisfaction provide needy user updated information, quality reference and authentic periodicals. Provide Backward class students book bank scheme, Facility, Divyang Book Bank Facility, Inter Library Loasn Facility, Separate reading room for girl’s, boy’s, and faculty our Alumni issuing two banks without fee. Rare books are use only in the library, can’t issue out of library. Provide journal’s magazines back volumes, provide newspaper cuttings. We organize Dr. S. R poetry recitation for specially theme as rain, श्रावणसरी it is our one of the best practices cultivate people’s minds with mature and specially rain. We organized reading inspire day on the day on Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam’s Birth Anniversary. An association with Sanskar Pariksha our library committee will be decided two Awards’ that is “Best Reader Award” one is student section and other one faculty. We organized Book exhibition every year association with publishers. Being your trust of institution always held of development of the library.
|3||Prof. M. R. Badhe||Member|
|4||Prof. Salma S. Naziri||Member|
|5||Prof. R. S. Mashale||Secretary|
Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday – 09:00am to 12:30am
Prof. R.S.Mashale Librarian M.A, M.Lib
Our Best Reader’s:
|Teaching Staff||Academic Year||Students|
|Dr. S.U.Bendre||2018-19||Mr. Bhushan Shigwan|
|Prof. S.C.Samel||2019-20||Kum. Sara Fanasmiya|
|Dr. M.H.S Siddique||2020-21||Kum. Meenakshi Jain|
|Prof. Atika Naziri||2021-22||Kum. Saniya Jamadar|
- Keep silence in the library.
- Borrower card is necessary to students with fix passport size photo.
- For a Borrower card it is necessary to have an admission receipt.
- Without borrower card, Book’s and other resources are can’t be issue.
- Do not permit in Library without college I-Card.
- Two books’ can be issue on your Borrower card.
- The period of loan of books shall be 7 days.
- A book beyond the date on which it is returnable shall be requires to pay a late fee of 2 Rs. Per day.
- If you want to already issued book please renew it or increase day’s(it is depend on Librarian)
- If damage the issued book reasonable fine will be charged.
- Loss on Borrower card Rs.50/- will be charged for duplicate Borrower Card.
- Borrower card is not transferable.
- Use of Mobile telephone is strictly prohibited in the Library.
- Do not eat anything in Library.
|9179||Arts , Commerce||Till May 2022|
|566||Science||Till May 2022|
|192||M. Com (P.G)||Till May 2022|